Page 2 of 3
- Fix: Accelerators (hot keys) may cause exception if no md5 item is focused in the list view.
- New: Check for Updates command.
- Fix: Compare MD5 dialog should recognize lower case characters.
- Fix: Combo boxes should not be fix width.
- Update: Separate Unknown category into Unknown & Loaded.
- Update: Add *.zip & *.rar by default.
- New: Compare MD5 dialog allows to compare one file's MD5 checksum with another, automatically.
- New: 'Save Each' command allows to create one MD5 file for each checked file when save.
- Improve: 'Store last folder used' option
- Fix: Three minor UI bugs
- New: 'Code page' option
- New: 'Add to Send To menu' option
- Improve: Add files in background
- Fix: Load MD5 checksum of file from MD5 file will clear its calculated MD5 checksum
- Fix: No new line character is written when save md5 item if its path contains characters that system code page cannot recognize
- Fix: Could not discard saved MD5 checksum of md5 item if its path is a folder
- Fix: Height of dropdown list is too narrow in the Win9x version
- Update: 'Folder context menu' option -> 'Add to Shell context menu', work for both folders and files
- Update: 'Checking in low priority' option -> 'Work in low priority', work for both adding and checking
- Update: Removed Adding File dialog. (Use Stop button to stop adding)
- Update: Removed Unicode features from the Win9x version (Not supported)
- New: 'Add Options' dialog for files only
- Improved: Use Combo box instead of Edit box for the Include option
- Improved: Reuse the 'Save settings' check box which has been replaced in version 3.1
- Fixed: When hold the Shift key down to bring the 'Add Options' dialog out, Md5Checker would not become the foreground window
- New: 'Add Options' dialog for command line and drag-and-drop file adding (Default is hidden, hold the Shift key down to show)
- New: 'Folder context menu' option
- New: 'Hide dialogs' option
- New: Self-check command
- Improved: Use Save and Default buttons instead of 'Save settings' check box in the 'Add Options' dialog
- Improved: Added Homepage and Download links in the About dialog
- Fixed: Md5Checker may crash when adding files/folders via command line
- Updated: URL of the online help
- Updated: 'Checking in low priority' option is off by default
- Minor improvements and fixes
- Fixed bug: Md5Checker may crash when dragging and dropping lots of files into it at one time
- Re-implemented the core - faster, and take less CPU and memory usage
- Simplified the operational flow, more intuitive
- Removed unnecessary prompts
- Can remove saved items from .md5 files
- Provided an adding files progress dialog, can abort adding at any time
- Enhanced Open File dialog allows you to add folder and change adding settings
- Display count of md5 items for each category in the View toolbar
- 'Checking in low priority' option
- New UI mechanism - no delay when process large numbers of items
- New threading algorithm - faster
- Support both Multibyte character sets (MBCS) and Unicode well
- Provided for Win9x versions
- Provided versions in other languages